Winegard 3090 Antenna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lashag

Hooked up TV to rabbit ears good reception, then to the Winegard poor reception.  All cables on roof appear to be okay.  I've rotated antenna and picture comes in and out but still distorted.  I think its amplified but I can not find any power switch.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re powerswitch:
On some, if not most Class A units, it is located at the very front of your ceiling just above the windshield center. An LED light shows if power is applied.
Perhaps, if you find the switch, power may be missing from the unit.

Best I can do, not knowing what kind of rig you have. I am sure others will chime in.

carson

In our fiver, the 'power' switch is in the bedroom cabinet that also has a shelf for a smaller TV.

Larry

What kind of RV do you have? If you have a TV/entertainment system with a video switching system like this (Switch, you must select the antenna position switch on. If you don't have that, you will have a wall plate with a 12 volt socket and a switch like this: Wall Switch somewhere in the RV. Turn the switch on and make sure the led light is lit to power the antenna.

Txs for the info, 1993 Travelmaster Montego Class C,  had the wife look for the powered outlet.  The red light was on so I'll try that hookup this evening and see if it does better.  I've also read that there is a cable/antenna switch as well.  That could be my problem, anyway will keep you posted, I'm sure its minor.

Found the power switch underneath a cabinet, knew it was user error. Txs

Back
Top Bottom