Traveling With Corgis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RV_Fan86

Does anyone have any experience traveling with Corgis? They are a special breed of their own so I thought maybe someone had some tips or tricks.

Thanks!

We have corgi/aussie mix they look like mini corgis,no special problems to traveling,they love it.They really love to play in the beach surf.

Ron2012 said:
We have corgi/aussie mix they look like mini corgis,no special problems to traveling,they love it.They really love to play in the beach surf.

Awesome! Thanks! We are looking at puppies right now.... just wanted to look a step ahead....

RV_Fan86 said:
Does anyone have any experience traveling with Corgis? They are a special breed of their own so I thought maybe someone had some tips or tricks.

Thanks!

Any particular dog of any breed can be completely different from another from the same breed. Each dog will have it's own personality.

kdbgoat said:
Any particular dog of any breed can be completely different from another from the same breed. Each dog will have it's own personality.

That is very true!

We travel with 3 Corgis. No problems except some campgrounds only allow 2 dogs. Make sure to bring a vacuum to manage the dog hair on the floors :D

I have not taken our Corgi on an RV trip yet (still looking for RV) but have traveled in a truck.  Take a REALLY STRONG vacuum.  :)

dverstra said:
So, RV_Fan
Did you acquire a Corgi or not? Does it have you trained yet? ;D

Not yet, my fiance is being a little fickle with the process. I'll keep you updated....

We have two corgis (used to have 3:()  Our dogs love traveling with us and are very well behaved.  I agree with other posters about strong vacuum though as they do tend to shed alot at times. 

We have a 12 yr old Dorgi (Daschund-Corgi mix) who loves traveling in the RV.  We put his bed right between and behind pilot and copilot seats and he stays there without moving for hours at a time. He just loves to be able to come along.  This dog almost never barks, so it is no problem leave him in the RV while we go off for an hour or two.

Back
Top Bottom