eco product treatments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rollingblunder

Hello  - Has anybody had the Ecoproducts  treatments (exterior and/or interior) applied and if so what are your thoughts.
Thanks in advance-

Hello-
I posted this under "Motorhomes" but may be more appropriate here. Has anyone had any experience with the ecoproducts  exterior and/or interior protective treatments? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
PW

No idea what that is.  Sounds like the marketing crew got a hold of the naming!??

Not sure why either would need a treatment.

What kind of products are these, paint sealants/fabric protectants? I always think, that if some of these products are that good, the manufacturers would probably use them, if for nothing else than a selling point.

Never heard of it. The only "Eco Products" I can find makes disposal food service items.
http://www.ecoproducts.com/

Exterior surface protectors are just synthetic "wax" products, and darn near all car & boat polishes theses days  are synthetic "surface protectants" anyway. Buy a good quality  car or boat "wax" and DIY, or pay somebody to do it for you if you prefer. Shouldn't cost over a few hundred bucks to get the same results.

Interior "protection" is basically a Scotchguard treatment on upholstery, so also something you can easily DIY for under $20. Not even much labor.

Thanks all for the comments - The exterior treatment is stated to be a superior protectant ( i.e easy bug removal, no black streaks,no need for hard wax up to 5years, etc.) the interior protectant is also stated to be a highly effective disinfectant an anti bacterial agent. It is a seemingly expensive dealer add-on and therefore sought advise here before a decision. Thanks again

Most any modern vehicle "wax" has those same attributes. Ditto for an interior protectant.

Also look closely at what they are actually guaranteeing, and how to make a claim if you are dissatisfied. Typically the only remedy you can get is they will re-apply the product, and often even that is impossible to get if the selling dealer no longer handles that particular product.

To 903 wireman - we bit the bullet and are applying treatment - Will compare notes in a couple of years!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom