2010 Itasca keyless entry not working

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STEAMBOAT

I AM HAVING TROUBLE ON MY 2010 ITASCA POWER KEYLESS DOOR AND COMPARTMENTS LOCK IS THEIR A RESET BUTON THEY WORK FINE FROM THE BUTTONS INSIDE

I split this off of another thread.

Welcome. PLEASE DON'T USE ALL CAPS. It's considered 'shouting' and it's difficult to read. So I'm assuming your keyfobs won't operate the door or compartments? The switches inside work the keyless locks okay?

My 2010 tour often had issues.  It was the contacts in theory jamb.  Mainly the remote would not work then problems with the switches.  Clean the contacts, even remove the contacts and check the connections.

Thanks to all I did call Winnebago and found out the reset for the keyless entry is in the front compartment driver side behind hinge door I will try to do a reset and let you know how it worked

Just found out the motor home came with the SCS/FRIGETTE which has gone out of business needs to be replaced with Tri/Mark was told  it was $655. but I still not sure it's the monitor that is the problem may just take  it to a dealer let them check it out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom