AT&T Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobbyg2013

Is a tour of the AT&T stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, worth the time and expense (Cowboy haters need not reply, lol). Any advice as to total time of the tour, where to park, etc.

Sorry, I don't have any answers for you, but we're planning a trip to Texas in several months and this tour sounds like a possibility to us.  If you go, please let us know how it went.

I think it's absolutely worth it.  It is an amazing stadium.  It would be even better if you could attend a game there.  They have $29 standing room tickets that allow you in the game.  All four corners of the stadium, 5 levels, have standing room.  Right next to the rails is a small shelf for your nasty stadium nachos and super expensive beer.  But it was absolutely the best time we ever had.  It helps that they beat the Falcons also.  It truly is an awesome place, whether your a Cowboys fan or not.  Here's one of my favorite shots from when we were there.

Attachments

• 104_2173 (Large).JPG
    104_2173 (Large).JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 13
It's quite an interesting stadium. The art is quite interesting if you're into that. I've taken a tour and seen one game there. I used to go to 2-3 games a season at Texas Stadium but the ticket prices went up so much at ATT&T that I only go when someone else pays for it now. ;D
Bob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmw
Back
Top Bottom