See-Through Sun Visors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvleenfam

Greetings,

I saw some great through sun visors in a '06 Gulfstream Independence. These visors were made of a plastic material, and attached to an arm that allowed the driver to move the visor virtually anywhere they wanted. The arm looked to be attached to the vehicle in the stock location. The Gulfstream owner informed me they came with his coach. I've tried contacting Gulfstream with no luck. I'd love to find out more about these visors, so if anyone has information they could share, it would be a big help.

Thanks!

They sound like the ones I've seen in our little commuter planes. I'd love to have them, too, so please post if you find them anywhere!!

Wendy

Several brands of coaches use them, nut I haven't seen any for sale as after market accessories. National RV (Dolphin, Tradewinds, etc) is one possible source.

Thanks for taking a look at my message-the search continues!

Cheers....Lee :)

They are manufactured by a company called Rosen Sunvisor Systems www.rosenvisor.com or call 800-284-7677

Many manufacturer's have offered them over the years, however they are more expensive than traditional visors.  But they work much better.

For what it's worth, I have a pair of Rosen in my garage that I removed from my old MH touse in my Dutch Star but it came with them so I have an extra set.

Anyone want them?  They are used and have a few scratches but if I didn't have a set, I would be using them. BG

rvleenfam said:
Thanks for taking a look at my message-the search continues!

Cheers....Lee :)

You might want to check on airplane parts sites.  I'm a retired airline pilot and these were on every commercial airplane I flew.

Don

CW has some Green Plastic add ons.  Viewed them on the web yesterday while checking for something else.

Great information, thanks.
I've checked-out the Rosen systems, and that look perfect. I'm wondering if there are any others like the Rosen systems.

Thanks, Lee :)

James
I would be interested in those.  Are they the same as on rosens web site under rvs??  It looks to be square and mounts on a arm to place wherever you want them.  A picture would be great.  let me know what you want for them.  My email is [email protected]
Dirk

The Rosen Sunvisors are probably the best available. They have more degrees of motion (can twist into more positions) than the original equipment on my country Coach.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom