Branson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernerGran

Hi all,

Been so busy that I haven't been on for a very long time.

We became grandparents again - #2 - a little girl - Maggie Elizabeth - two weeks ago today.

Went to Scottsdale in early March for dog shows.

Are heading to Louisville at the end of the month for a dog show and are considering a stop in Branso, MO. We've never been.

I'm looking for "pointers" on where to stay. Good places to eat, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gotta run to see the end of the Mets/Cardinals game.

Libby (Bernergran)

We stayed at the Corp of Engineers park out on Table Rock Lake (Indian Point Rd). There are 2-3 private campgrounds near it as well - all looked OK.  There's a couple places in town too and since the town gets real quiet by 8-9 pm, they are probably OK as well. The in-town locations are handy for going to shows, while the Indian Point locations are more "rural" in flavor.

I've heard others recommend America's Best Campground in the town, but haven't been there myself.

http://musiclandkampground.com/  We always stay here.  Hilly but has a couple of lots that can handle our combo of MH and Enclosed Trailer of a total 65ft.  this is right next to the Titanic.  I should say, right behind it.   Very convienent to nearly everything going. The Gaylords show is just up the hill and a couple of doors down from the Titanic.  Good shopping there also.  We have been very pleased with the facility.  Was last there in April last year. Rates are decent./  Nice showers and laundry.  I'll stay there from now on . But that's just my choice and I'm quite picky.

Back
Top Bottom