EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Allstays Pro  (Read 672 times)

mn blue skies II

• ---
Allstays Pro
« on: March 11, 2017, 04:20:09 PM »
  Is Allstays Pro worth the 30+ dollars they charge?   How muth better is it than the free site?

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
Re: Allstays Pro
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 04:43:59 PM »
Hard to say (and I've not tried the Pro version myself), but the website describes the differences. More campsites, mo ads, better filters (elevation, for example), bigger maps, etc. Whether that has value to YOU is harder to say. If you usually find what you are looking for on the base version, I guess the answer is No. But if you like more convenience or narrower search results or [whatever], then maybe its Yes.

I've heard you can get a refund if you cancel early, but don't see anything about that in their site.

https://www.allstays.com/DL/
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

Bob T

• ---
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 06:13:39 PM »
I bought the app and have it on iPad and iPhone.
The creator is very prompt to respond to questions. He said he does database updates ( in the last 18 months, I have seen 1 update).
My concern is I dont find the data accurate with respect to campground affiliations -ie- ROD, AOR etc.

This should not be too difficult to update so I do question and double check the data.

App is very good otherwise and I dont regret purchase.
2008 Winnebago Vectra 40 TD
Any day you wake up on the right side of the grass is a Beautiful Day!

BruceinFL

• ---
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 02:21:15 PM »
Free Allstays is OK. Haven't tried the pro version yet but I just got the Good Sam big book for only $6.95 (vs $30 fpr Allstays Pro).

FYI, the Allstays military campground version is not as accurate or complete as the US Military Campgrounds Directory http://www.h-wenterprises.com/milcamps-directory
Bruce A.
2004 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK 5W
2005 Ford F-350 SRW 6.0L

Hosted by Over The Network