2016 Coachmen Freedom Express 310bhds....Anyone have one or similar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jrdavis82

Hello,

Me and my wife are about to jump head first into the camping life.  We have looked for the past 18 months at different brands, styles types until my head is about to explode.

We have found a slightly used 2016 coachmen freedom express 310bhds for around 29k.  Does anyone have any experience with this travel trailer? This one has the layout we want and it seems to have more storage than than others we have seen. Also, it seems a little better built than some of the others we have seen.

Does anyone have anything to report about their experience with this line?  Likes it, hate it I want to hear it all!

Thanks!

Jody

Coachmen is made by Forest River one of the 2 biggest trailer manufactures in the USA and they make a vast number of trailers etc for every price range and lifestyle. But like all trailers they are hand built and some days they are better than others so check your unit from top to bottom. But they have been around for a long time so that alone tells you something
. Good luck And enjoy the adventure
Cheers

What are you pulling it with?

We have a 2016 Coachmen Freedom Express 229TBS and are very satisfied.  We've taken it from the East Coast through the Rocky Mountains and back, down to the Keys and back and a lot of trips in between with the most minor of issues.

$29k may be a bit high for used.  You should try to negotiate down and/or see what the best price is that you can get for the same trailer new.

I can say that is a great floor plan.  We have an Enterra 303BHS that is the same plan and it is a great way to camp with a couple of kids (ours are 13 and 14 and appreciate their own space in the back).

steveblonde said:
Coachmen is made by Forest River one of the 2 biggest trailer manufactures in the USA and they make a vast number of trailers etc for every price range and lifestyle. But like all trailers they are hand built and some days they are better than others so check your unit from top to bottom. But they have been around for a long time so that alone tells you something
. Good luck And enjoy the adventure
Cheers

What are you pulling it with?

I am still searching for a tow vehicle but I am looking at a 2007 Ford F350 SRW Diesel....I know it's overkill but we are considering 5th wheels too, even if we get a TT pretty sure we will eventually upgrade.

Thanks for your input!

Not all trucks are created equal check your individual truck for payload and towing every truck is different no two are the same

Back
Top Bottom