Who is still there ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rogerpotie

Those who know us could you send us an answer.

I know that the Jerry & Ardra, Tom & Margi, Jim & Pat, Ron & Sam, Ken and Sheila, Russ Mahoney, Chet & Lori, Tom J, Bob Maxwell, Ron from Big D, Ned & Lorna, Ron Marabito, Fred & Daisy are still around.

I think to remember Helaine & Wally. Has Wally a beard?

On the other hand I know that Don Jordan and Ed Juge have passed away.  I still can see them as we met them several times.

So who is still there ?

I saw that George Janini is still around.
But what happened to George Mullen  from San Diego?
And that couple from Phoenix who moved to the mountains in summer ?
And the lady who worked for Camping World and who moved back to Minesota to stay close to her aging mother ?
And the couple living in or near Salt Lake City ?
And the couple living in L.A. area, travelling with a Country Coach; the lady was working in the teaching area
Names, names, names. Memory, memory where are you ? I lost my memory. If anyone finds it please send it back to me  :p

We still see Terry & Lilianne Nathan a couple of times each year.
And we still have some news from Marty Erlich for those who knew him.

Hi Roger and Chris, too!

The couple from Phoenix were Barbara and Frank Barbera.  Barbara passed away a few years ago.
The lady from Camping World was Sarah Hale, and she is now working full-time for the post office.  Her mother has also passed away, last year or the year before.
There were a few from Salt Lake City.  One comes to mind is Phil Bullock and Doris, still active here and living partly in Phoenix and partly in SLC..  The other was Richard Ohran and Merrilee? We haven't heard from them in quite some time, but he did sell his business and retired.
The couple living in LA are Terry and Betty Brewer, still alive and well and active on the forum. 
We haven't seen George Mullen.

Glad to see you back.  Say hi to Terry & Lillian when you see them.  We've missed them the passed few years.

That all I know about from the above, and someone hopefully will correct me if I've got it wrong.  There are still many more around, but I'll let them jump in on their own.   

Daisy

Terry and Betty Brewer were from LA, but Betty is now retired for several years and they have built a home in Yuma but still travel extensively.  We were in Alaska with them (and Russ Mahoney) last summer.

Wally and Helaine are still around and active.  They have been wintering in Scottsdale, AZ, while working, and spending the summers on their lot at the SKP park in Sutherlin, OR.

George Mullen is still in the SD area but not active here.  I see him pop up on some other groups from time to time however.

Steve Pally is en route to Canada from their winter quarters at The Great Outdoors in Titusville, FL.

And I'm still stoking the Virtual Campfire chat wed eveings at 9 PM eastern time nand living in BelenNM. I ate at the restuarant where you, Chris, my Bev and the Erhlich's enjoyed that good New Mexican meal last January.

Ned,

I cannot visualize Wally & Helaine. I do remember their name but the faces ????? I was mixing them up with another couple who are retired. That couple was in Moab: he was a fan of old cars and had a beard she was retired from the navy and they were travelling with a 5th wheel.
Yes Terry and Betty Brewer !!
Carl,

No more Rving. Car travel at hotels and B&B. Just one travel with a trailer in Norway in 2004 for 6 weeks.

Daisy,

Yes Phil & Doris Bullock. They are the ones.
Glad to hear that Sarah seems settled down but sorry for her mother.
Barbara and Frank Barbera: yes !  Sorry but not surprised about Barbara, she wasn't young.

When we were in Surprise this winter I stopped to see Frank Barbera and he is doing well and keeping very busy.  Said to say hello to everyone.  Hopefully we can get him to come to one of our Happy Trails parties next winter.

And Joe Lacy ?
Is he still around ?

I feel that I gave a big kick in the ants nest. All names appearing !

We haven't heard from Joe Lacy in a while.  Once in a while Ned receives an email from him about a new object lesson for everyone but not recently.  Yes you have Roger but that is ok because we always enjoy hearing what you and Chris have been doing.

Lorna,

What kind of coach you have now ?

Are Monaco and Country Coach  still around ? I suppose that Fleetwood is still there.

Roger

We still have our '97 Holiday Rambler LE that we had when you were here.  It is still serving us very well and really don't want to get a new one.  Monaco is still around and Country Coach is owned by National now.  Fleetwood is still around too.

Lorna,

I found this on internet:

February 16, 2007, Junction City, Oregon - Country Coach, Inc., a highline diesel motorcoach builder celebrating its 34th year of luxury motorcoach manufacturing excellence, announced today the signing of a binding definitive agreement for the acquisition of the Company led by Riley Investment Partners. The transaction is expected to close early next week. 

Roger, here's a picture of Helaine from our most recent Quartzsite rally.

Attachments

• Helaine (Medium).JPG
    Helaine (Medium).JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom