Who is still there ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rogerpotie said:
...he was a fan of old cars and had a beard she was retired from the navy and they were travelling with a 5th wheel.

Maybe it was us!  We parked near you at Moab a couple of years ago; we also saw you in Calgary after your motorhome broke down.

Jeannine & Dan Wainwright

Yes Jeannine !

As soon I saw your name I knew it. How are you doing ? Where are you now ?

Roger,
Terry and  Betty Brewer here.  I retired from Elementary Education after 33 years.  Retirement is  MUCH more enjoyable than working.  I have been retired over 3 years and we still have our Country Coach.  We built a home in the Foothills of Yuma as a Base for winter travels.  We will still travel in the summers.  In fact we leave 4/16 on our way north toward Moab and parts of Utah and Idaho and Oregon and Washington.  Life is very good.  It is nice to do some catching up with our framily friends who we don't "see"  very  often.  You have jogged memories with the names you mentioned.  It does make me realize that time passes on and it is a good thing to hang on to old(I mean former  :)) friends.

Betty

rogerpotie said:
And we still have some news from Marty Erlich for those who knew him.

Howdy, Roger.
Jack and I(homesick Texans) are still here. Jack retired from GE at the end of 2005. We left Florida and came back to Texas. In March of 2004, we bought a 1993 Blue Bird Wanderlodge and eventually sold our 1995 Serengeti.  I have not heard any news of Marty Erlich but would like to. How is he and his wife? 

Best regards,
Jack and Liz Pearce with Oreo the escape cat.

Lz,

Finally you did acquire a Wonderlodge. That is also a very old dream !
Last news from Marty are several months old but things were going well for him and Gladys. Still moving around from RV gatherings to RV gatherings (Monaco of course !) Generally spending their winters in LA then moving around mainly in the West.

Do you have an idea how is Lee Goyette ? Last news it was surgery but that is at least one or two years ago.  ???

Attachments

• UK2006_0163.JPG
    UK2006_0163.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 14
rogerpotie said:
Yes Jeannine !

As soon I saw your name I knew it. How are you doing ? Where are you now ?

Hi Roger,

We're doing fine.  Dan doesn't have the beard anymore, but I never know when he will start growing it again.

We spent most of the winter in Arizona and we are now in southwest Colorado for a few weeks.  Will be touring the midwest this summer.

Roger,

Good to hear from you.  Sheila and I are still around. We've spent the last 6 years in Phoenix, AZ working - only get to use the MH (still a 2000 Monaco Windsor) for vacations. We should be back on the road in about two years.

I think the last time we saw you was at Normandy Farms in Foxboro, MA. Although we just missed around September 2000 in Eugene, OR. when you had your counter top repaired ( CRS, I can't remember the name of the corian shop).

Hope all is well

ken

Hi Roger,

Jerry & Arlyne Ray are still around and trying to stay out of trouble.  Still doing the rv school driver training and really staying busy with it. Good to hear from you again.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Roger,

I'm still around but not as regular as in the old days when we used Tapcis and Ozwin and connected from a tree.

I'm married now and my better half travels with me.  A few years back I got my truck stolen (F350) and replaced it wtih an F450.  That enabled me to upgrade my trailer from a pull behind to a big 5th wheel.  I never could have gotten married and had my bride move in if I hadn't done that.

I bought a house, launched a business, and got married all in the same year and all in Brazil.  (2005).  I'm in Phoenix right now, but I'm working out of the NYC office. I'll be spending two weeks in Brazil at the end of May then heading back east.

Bruce,

It comes back to me. I forgot you. But we also never met face to face.
Congratulations for the wedding 8 (a bit late but beter late than never).

rogerpotie said:
Bruce,

It comes back to me. I forgot you. But we also never met face to face.
Congratulations for the wedding 8 (a bit late but beter late than never).

Forgot me?  Wholy Kow! :eek:

I sure hope my wife never does that!

I met a whole lot of RV Forumites at Salt Lake City and also Estes Park? Colorado.

I work full time, so I'm not as free as some to move around where I want.

Thanks on the congrats!  I'm sure not sorry I did that!

Bruce,

"Forgot me?  Wholy Kow!

I sure hope my wife never does that!
""

She certainly have better reasons than me to remember you !
Chris and I are married 44 years and we are not sorry for doing that !  ;)

Oh, does anybody know where are Colette and her husband. The Canadians from BC travelling with a 5th wheel 5 or 6 years ago. Spending most of their time in Mexico in Winter and returning to BC in summer. Theay were still quite young for retiring.  ???

Peter and Colette have been building a house in Mulege, in Baja, for the past couple of years.  They do go back to BC in the summer.  They haven't been around here for quite a while.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom