New here with questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigarm

My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a toy hauler travel trailer.  We wanted a toy hauler for a couple of reasons.  We wanted a place for my wife's hobbies of pyrography and card making and I wanted to be able to bring along an electric guitar and amplifier.  I will probably take my Gibson Studio 339 for the guitar but would like ideas on an amp to take along.  I have a little portable Vox, DA5 I think, that I will use at first but will want an amp to stay in the trailer.  What do you all use?  I prefer tube amps but don't know if they travel well.  Thanks in advance for suggestions.

You want a very small amp, ten or twenty watts at the most. Playing loud guitar in a campground is not going to be appreciated. Also you want an amp that will work well on battery power and a huge amp won't cut it on battery power. I have a keyboard, a bass, an electric guitar, an acoustic guitar, three ukuleles and a bass ukulele in my RV all of which are electric. My amp is a 20 watt bass amp that I never turn up higher than four.

Back
Top Bottom