1999 Fleetwood Jamboree Coach Wiring`

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brokendown

I have a Well used 1999 Fleetwood Jamboree. The previous owner should have never touched this thing, they let a battery blow up in the stowage. He used a starting battery and it popped leaving a mess. I bought it not realizing how BAD the fuse block and everything else had rotted away in the battery box. Soooo I am in the process of complete rebuild. I have emailed Fleetwood a few times asking about a wiring diagram with color codes. I have figured a few of the wires out but am failing miserably on a few and cannot trace them out to what they are. Does anybody have a wiring diagram showing color codes. I have searched the net and found nothing for this.  Google leads to nothing but trash non-related to diagrams or completely wrong diagrams.  The only section left to fix is the battery stowage under the steps and the net is useless to figuring out the color codes or where the wires go.  Anybody have a correct wiring diagram or can tell me what the color coded wires go to in the battery compartment please.

Color codes mean nothing in a RV, you will most likely have to trace everything to find out what it serves. If somebody has already had their hand in there it will take much more time. Seen a lot of jerry rigging in used RVs.

Call Fleetwood Customer Service direct and I think they can email schematics to you. I know they have them for more recent models. It may not show colors, but it should show what wires go where.

http://www.fleetwoodrv.com/contact

As 92GA says, there is no standard color coding for 12v vehicle wiring. Fleetwood may have some internal standard practices for their wiring harnesses, though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom