Welcome to UK guests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Welcome to Jon, Chantele and Elian from not-so-sunny South Wales. They've been wonderful, 'low-maintenance' guests, and this has been a great opportunity for us to get acquainted with our great grandson Elian.

I've already learned so much about about photography from the pros, and I'm ready to sign up for a class!

Tom,

Check out the Nikon School Of Photography. They have some online classes, and they also have some traveling classes, if one happens to come close enough to you:  http://www.nikonusa.com/en/learn-and-explore/nikon-school/index.page

I took their one day course many, many years ago and it was superb.

I also get periodic newsletters from B & H Photo Video, and though it's often about what they have for sale, or new stuff on the market, it also occasionally mentions some tips, even courses, that are available. This tip on Air Show photography will give you an example, and even has links to some other aids, mostly their videos.

And I would expect that a major photo shop in SF would have courses available. Certainly there is one in the Denver area, and I'm sure many others, as well. Of course there are also junior/community college courses in a lot of places, too.

Thanks Larry. I'm really appreciating the hands-on show & tell on my Canon cameras by our grandson. Yesterday, I also learned that, in his work, he relies quite a bit on muscle memory. Sounds like learning to play guitar  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom