EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: myrtle beach south carolina  (Read 406 times)

bklyncat58

myrtle beach south carolina
« on: March 16, 2017, 07:14:07 AM »
best way to get there leaving on a sun in the morning from the jersey shore. will stop for a overnight in north Carolina if we get the far. pulling a 27ft travel trailer 2 adults and a 5 yr old

kdbgoat

• ---
Re: myrtle beach south carolina
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 07:27:31 AM »
If you don't mind tolls, take the Cape May-Lewes Ferry to Lewes De. . Pick up 113S South Follow truck route 9 around Georgetown De. to get there, then at end of 113S pick up 13S across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. After the tunnel follow 13 to 64 to 264 through Norfolk. Pick up 58 on south side of Norfolk to 95S, then follow 74 in SC to Myrtle Beach. Not the fastest route but no too bad traveling.

The fastest way would be head west from the shore to 295, then pick up 95S to SC, then take 74 in SC to Myrtle Beach.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant

2016 Leprechaun 319DS

sinjin79

• ---
    • RSN Sports
Re: myrtle beach south carolina
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 09:10:58 AM »
You didn't state when your trip is planned but if you haven't already then some advice for the MB area...

Most campgrounds are on the south end of the Grand Strand.  I-95 and 74 will drop you onto 501 going east into Conway (just east of MB)
Taking rt 544 from Conway heads direct into Surfside Beach  (Apache, Lakewood and Ocean Lakes campgrounds)
Taking rt 22 bypass before Conway heads to North Myrtle.
Dana, Tracy, Brooks & Danica
2005 Coachmen Santara 3690ts class A
Sports media business use.
Weekend and summer pleasure.

Hosted by Over The Network