Took out the toilet...now what?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mcobrien06

The only way I could cap the water line was to remove the toilet. Which is fine, because I'm turning it into a closet. Just need general advice and suggestions as to what to do next.

If it were mine I'd get a rubber gasket (thin) just a 1/4 to 1/2" larger (inside diameter) than the hole into the black tank and glue it to the floor, then cover with at least !/2" marine plywood...
Wa La... done

JMHO  ???

Keith

I'd use a rubber gasket and a 1/8" piece of aluminum to cover the hole.  Much less of a trip hazard.  You can buy it at Home Depot.

mcobrien06 said:
The only way I could cap the water line was to remove the toilet. Which is fine, because I'm turning it into a closet. Just need general advice and suggestions as to what to do next.
"What to do next" about what??...the capped waterline?... the toilet?...or something else?

Somehow this reminded me of a joke about my first wife.

The woman was just not a good housekeeper, every time I peed in the sink it was full of dirty dishes. :eek:

catblaster said:
  Somehow this reminded me of a joke about my first wife.

The woman was just not a good housekeeper, every time I peed in the sink it was full of dirty dishes. :eek:

Your's too Will? Just yesterday I got scolded for the same thing! Only I was in the bath tub!

Keith

Back
Top Bottom