Can I leave a trailer on a seasonal campsite year round in QC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikepou

We are seeking a seasonal campsite in QC and are wondering if we must take the trailer back the US after a certain period of time.  Our intentions are to spend the summer months in Canada, about 4 months or so. At this time we don't own a tow vehicle.  We have been using a trailer hauler to move the trailer once a year and are happy with the service and the costs.  However, the distances have been fairly short.  With this arrangement if we need to haul back it would become very costly, so we would rather leave trailer on site year round.  Anyone familiar with regulations if any?

Not on the BLM land around QZ.  However you may be able to find a Campground in or around QZ that you can get a spot for an annual rate.  We had our annual spot in Brenda even though we didn't leave our MH there during the summer.  A lot of folks do leave their rigs in one spot on an annual basis.

Thanks for input Ron.  We have been seasonal for the past few years here in Connecticut.  Alas we still work!  Now it is decision time and I have been offered a seasonal site in Canada.  I would certainly prefer leaving the 5th wheel there year round.  If I ever get a tow truck then I may want to keep up with my old buddy Jim Dick.  But that is another story for another day.

We stayed at the KOA just outside Quebec City for approx 5 days and found it to be an OK place to stay.

Keeping up with Jim Dick shouldn't be too hard anymore seems he is either in Buggy Florida or in Conn.  He use to come out West but not for the last couple years.  Beginning to think they don't like the West anymore. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom