Someone knows what this is for!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KandT

Any ideas on the pressure gauges on the lower left?  It is only a 30 foot gas so I can't think they are air brakes.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 162
Giving us the details about the numbers (lowest number to highest number)on the gauges and any additional notations would help.  Or a close up picture of each gauge.

Could be temp gauge for transmission.

Also what are the readings on the gauges as you drive at 50-60mph on level ground.

Randy has the gauges right, and the switch operates an onboard compressor for setting the air spring pressure set by the rotary knobs on the Air Lift Load Controller II panel.

Ait Lift Load Controller II

Correction: It looks like you have the newer LC II panel with push buttons that control the individual spring pressures instead of knobs.

Will that actually lower and raise the rig?  If so by about how much?

Thanks!

It will, but without knowing the specific air spring models installed, it's hard to give specifics. Can you hear the compressor run when you turn the switch on?

it could be rear right and left too. I wonder how you control each side with only one compressor switch, or is that valves down by the bottom of the gauges.

Yes, those are air release valves below the switch. To level side to side, you would run both sides up until the low side is high enough to be level when the other side is lowered back down some. Personally, I'd rather have a selector system that controls each spring separately though. As I recall, Firestone's Ride-Rite systems have control panels available that individually control each spring in up to four positions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffandjoan
Back
Top Bottom