Hanging things question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peggyy

What do you use to hang things on the wall?  I just bought a clear magazine rack. Should I use command strips or double-sided foam tape?  Which would be the strongest without damaging my camper wall should I ever want to remove it?

We found a [more complete] selection of the Command Stripes at Costco. So far, we haven't found anything that can't be hung, or attached to the RV walls using their systems.

:)

The two piece velcro Command Strips like what is used to hang pictures would probably work well for the magazine rack. I would use as many as it took to make me feel comfortable with load holding ability.

We used the command strips to hold two small remote control holders.  They both have fallen onto the floor.  Maybe because the camper gets hot?  Any other suggestions appreciated.

Im not sure heat had much to do with it. Our coach has been parked in the hot sun with no air for the last week and a half and the strips I used are all still up. There are hats and jackets and curtains and a bathrobe hanging from them.  The two things I would check is to see if the weight capacity was too high, and whether or not you cleaned the surface with alcohol before hanging them. The type of surface may also make a difference. 

Another option might be some velcro strips.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom