Visiting family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We've had a wonderful 2-week visit by our oldest grandson and his family from the UK. This was a great opportunity to get familiar with our great grandson.

Our grandson and his wife are photo pros who run their business in South Wales. They offer a 'premium' brand for engagements and weddings, and a lower-priced brand for studio-based newborns and child shoots.

I learned a number of tricks from the pros while they were here, and I just hope I remember them before I click the shutter.

Attachments

• Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 62
Glad you had such a fine visit, Tom.

I learned a number of tricks from the pros while they were here, and I just hope I remember them before I click the shutter.

Well, you have a few framily friends that can help remind you, should you ask...  ;D

A great pic! You all look so happy! And the little tyke is doing exactly what I would expect...
That "What the heck is going on?" look maybe?  ;)
Glad you're having so much fun. Take advantage of it while you can. Wish them all our best.

Thanks Marc, they returned home Sunday. Back to Facetime.

What a cute little guy!  I bet you and Chris had a great time getting to know him.  Oh yes and I'm sure you enjoyed his parents too.

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom