Best campground near chattanooga

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peggyy

Anyone been to chattanooga, tn and if so can recommend great campground?  We need full hookups and a pool.  Thx.

Peggyy said:
Anyone been to chattanooga, tn and if so can recommend great campground?  We need full hookups and a pool.  Thx.

Unless things have changed.... In 08, we stayed (a week) at the Chattanooga Camping World.. RV park. Nice Clean park with Full Hook-ups/Pool. Close to all the Chattanooga Sites.. but on the SE side.. Outa Town ?

I think we also stayed at the Holiday Travel park and it was okay; at least I don't recall any negatives about it.

When in Chattanooga, watch out for the red light cameras!  No rolling stops through red lights or you will get a bill in the mail about a month later!  They include a photo that shows who was driving....

ArdraF

We were pleased with Holiday Travel Park.  It happens to be in GA, not TN, which may be important if you use a GPS.

I live in Chattanooga, and I would recommend Chester frost Park, they don't have a pool but they do have the tn river with a decent beach.

We stayed at Battlefield Campground.  Lots of remodeling, new paved roads.  great location to see the sights.  www.battlefieldrvpark.com/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom