Basement air model number

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IslandGuy

How can I find out the model number of the basement AC? This is all I can find on the outside of the unit...and this is not a legitimate model number.

Attachments

• IMG_2272-1.JPG
    IMG_2272-1.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 24
    Did you look inside that panel or your manuels? Mine was attached tot he outside of the electrical cover, faded and unreadable but there none the less.

According to your pic, 6535A185 is the model number of your unit, but it is an obsolete number.  Try calling AirExcel at  (316) 832-3400 or emailing them at [email protected]. OR you could fill out their contact form at http://www.airxcel.com/coleman-mach/contact-us. You need them to cross-reference that number to the current model number.

For instance, my original unit was 6535A871. From the manual I downloaded: 6=Sub-Mounted Unit, 5=Heat Pump, 3=Non-Exhaust, 5=24,000 BTU, A=revision, 8=Tecumseh Compressor, 7=PTCR/Start Capacitor, and 1=12 VDC Control

After inquiring with AirExcel for the current model, I replaced it last summer with a new 46515-811. The new model is an exact match physically for my old unit, but has a different board, etc inside.

Looking through my paperwork WGO was nice enough to list all of the "appliance" model numbers and serial numbers...I have a 6538-751 which according to Airxcel there is no replacement...so hope mine last a might long time!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom