The life of our lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a fun little update...we all slept in the camper last night...in the driveway. The girls had an blast and we realized just how little we need to pack for our travels. It allowed us a good idea of what we need to adjust and tweak before taking the ole Lemon Squeasy out on the road. Thanks to everyone for the great encouragement throughout this journey and we are happy to now share our travels with you instead of repairs (let's hope). Once we get everything put together with decor and such I will post some final pictures.

Bumping for another poster who had questions on repairing water damage.

On an update: currently ?easy peasy? is sitting at a storage lot waiting for the weather to warm up. We are excited to venture out on our camping excursions in the next couple of months. Let?s just hope we did the winterizing correctly.  ;D

Im sure that you guys will have done it correctly. You seem to be stickers for detail. Happy travels, bet you're excited! We're back in the US in May and I can't wait.  ?

wow, what a bunch of inconsiderate people with computer muscles scolding people that already know they should have ,would have, could have. Brother!!!! Reminds me when we first backed our boat into the river and it didn't go so good. There were a bunch of old retired people staring and whispering back and forth to each other, embarrassing. They needed to go back home and play bingo or something!!

Wow nice job! Do you have updated photos? I'm currently redoing my trailer and I can sympathize on all the long hard hours that goes into it lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom