AT&T Unlimited 4G LTE for $20 a month

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Mobley plan total cost is $22.32 including taxes. Tax rates vary with your location of course. When T-Mobile can compete with AT&T on coverage and price, I'll give them another look, but not now...

I guess it costs more to have service in this state, etc:

$20.00
Unlimited Data
$20.00

Surcharges & fees
$3.67
Administrative Fee
$0.76
County Sales Surcharge
$0.50
NM State Sales Surcharge
$1.16
Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge
$1.25
Bill total
for Jul 18 - Jul 18, 2017

$24.34

Stopped into a local ATT store and they had no clue about the program.  Said i could get a free unit and pay 20 bucks a month but it is not unlimited.  I told them to google it and the forums and they were still sticking to their story.  Guess i should just look to online......

Jim H

I am currently in Buffalo area and went into a corporate AT&T store yesterday.
It took the gent some time but he finally called someone, got the information required and got me signed up.
Even on the paperwork that they generate it confirmed unlimited at $20.00 per month.

Got order confirmation by email yesterday and tracking number last night.

Now just waiting.

Will be a godsend because the park Im in has the worst wifi I have ever had.

Hopefully soon everything will come together and we can get reliable communication with the family  at home.

I think that going to a corporate store as someone else in this thread mentioned is probably the key to success.

Good luck.

Bob

Mobley delivered yesterday, connected and is fantastic.
Actually as fast or faster than home service.
Thanks to all for posting their info and answering questions.
Special thanks to Klaas for your assistance.
Bob

can anyone provide a link for the usb adapter- I want to order one this week and also get the mobley oordered

thanks

SMR said:
can anyone provide a link for the usb adapter- I want to order one this week and also get the mobley oordered

thanks

There are a number of them on Amazon.
Just enter mobley in the search field

Everytime in the last week that I have checked at ATT&T they show the Mobley out of stock.  :'(

We ordered:

https://www.amazon.com/PeraltaProducts-bundle-Mobley-Hotspot-Unlimited/dp/B072R1SCKW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1502147920&sr=8-6&keywords=att+mobley

Covers all bases.

Jennifer

Bob T said:
Mobley delivered yesterday, connected and is fantastic.
Actually as fast or faster than home service.
Thanks to all for posting their info and answering questions.
Special thanks to Klaas for your assistance.
Bob

Great to hear Bob, I sold out the other adapters within a day. :) more on the way.

Back
Top Bottom