New Country Coach...Broke Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhowen

After selling our 1994 Beaver Patriot in July 2004 I thought we might just try traveling without a motor home.  We did...didn't enjoy it very much.  So we started looking again and after a couple months of searching decided on a 2006 Country Coach Inspire.  We are in the process of checking it out, getting the intial bugs fixed and setting it up for this summer's trip through the Great Northwest.

The economics probably don't make any sense, but Judy and I agree there is no time we are happier or more alive than when we are enjoying America from the front seats of our motorhome.  I've posted some pictures of our new coach...no we haven't been to Yosemite yet.  I just used photoshop to see how the coach would look parked below the falls. 

Bob & Judy Howen
Pro Video Productions
San Antonio, TX

Attachments

• CC@Yosemite_web01.jpg
    CC@Yosemite_web01.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 125
  • CCoachInterior_Web.jpg
    CCoachInterior_Web.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 91
  • CCoachInterior2_Web.jpg
    CCoachInterior2_Web.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 73
Bob:

Sure nice to hear you and Judy have another coach after traveling without one.  Enjoy your trip to the Northwest.  You will really like Yosemite.  Don't be in a hurry to leave.  There is much to investigate there.

Hi Ron,

Yes, we love the National Parks and Yosemite is one of the best.? We spent much of the last two summers on the California Coast.? I much rather be in the mountains.? We aren't able to leave San Antonio until July 1st...can't wait.

Bob and Judy:

That is a lovely coach.  I don;t see anything broke on it.  ;D

Can;t wait for our new coach to catch up to your new coach and say howdy!  We strike out on our maiden voyage July 1.

Howdy, Bob and Judy.

Thanks for the photos of your new Country Coach.  Wishing you many Happy Trails in it.  :D  :D

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Hi Smoky,

The coach ain't broke...but you should see the damage it did to our checbook.  I'm sure your anxious to take delivery on your new coach.  Judy and I are both to impatient to wait for a coach to be built. 

We are also planning to depart for the summer on July 1st...hope to see you on the road.

Bob,

The new coach is a real beauty!  Thanks for posting the photos.  Did you have anything special installed for doing your photo and video work?

Hi Steve,

We didn't have anything installed but we looked for a setup that would work for my editing equipment.  If you notice on the interior shot looking out the front of the coach there is a desk setup on the left.  It should work great for me.  They have built in a power station in the top of the desk with a removeable plate.  It allows for several pieces of equipment to be plugged in as well as an outlet for DC power and a telephone hookup.  Nice setup.  It also has a desk drawer and a file drawer.  They also positioned it far enough from the slide out wall that I can store my laptop behind it.

We will see how it works, but to me it looked almost perfect for my video and photo editing.

How long are you going to be up north?  Are you going to California this summer or later?

Regards,

Bob

Bob,

Sounds like you got the new coach set up just right for your work!

Our plans this summer will depend on the outcome and required follow ups from our medical exams.  The California trip is planned for the summer of '06 because of stuff that has to be done this year.

Bob,

Congratulations on the new coach.  I'm sure you will enjoy your travels in it. 
Will we be seeing you at any of the upcoming RV Forum rallies?

Hi Ron,

We plan on trying to attend some rallies.  We normally are busy all summer producing travel videos but are hoping to get some down in the spring.  I am looking forward to missing the "cedar fever season" in south Texas and enjoy some rallies.

Bob,

The Quartzsite rally in January is allways fun.  We usually have 30 + coaches at that rally.  Moab is great too.
Look forward to meeting you.

Back
Top Bottom