Winnebago View 24G vs Thor Four Winds 24HL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eduardo

New to RV world.............Interested in comments from folks with experience in the class C sprinter chassis with regard to overall quality and "things to be aware of" when purchasing for this first timer.  Thanks in advance,  Ed

Thanks John........Think I will continue to focus on the Winnebago product line. Somewhere along the line, I got the impression that quality of Thor (class C) vehicles is somewhat suspect.            Ed

I met a guy at the factory a few years ago that sold his 40' Horizon and went down in size to a View/Navion. My short list when shopping for a Class A was Winnebago, Newmar and Tiffen - all three make great products. This is not an exclusionary list, I'm sure there are others worthy of comparison.

Since I'm a DIY guy, I loved the fact that Winnebago has plumbing and wiring diagrams on-line as well as parts lists. This was a strong selling point to me. Winnie also has very good customer support - I've referred a bunch of guys with 20 and 30 year-old rigs to Owner Relations for help with drawings and schematics.

Took delivery of a 2017 Winnie View 24V - strongly suggest comparing the various models to suit your particular needs. A few items to note: like most assembly line builds there are the creaks, rattles and wobbles. Buy some taped insulation strips and stick on pads and as you drive around strategically place those to eliminate the rattles. Cabinet closure tabs will need some adjusting, too.
We looked at the Thor builds but opted for Winnebago (personal preference) as we felt the build was higher quality. The coach is awesome, easy to maneuver, systems are easy and couldn't be happier

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom