Curtains in bunk area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
N

Nwyantbarr

I am getting ready to begin a remodel on our newly purchased 2012 Fleetwood Tioga.  Flooring /caninets/walls/upholstery etc.. I will be documenting it as I do everything.  One question I have is have any of you taken the drapery down in the windows of bunk areas and reused the hardware?  Any suggestions?

are they the plastic rails that the curtain slides onto?

the ones in my Puma toy hauler were all ripped out due to the ruffles hanging up on the bunks as they came down and I had to replace with the same thing.

This evening we took all of the window treatments down including the upholstered stuff around the windows.  I have not decided if I am going to use all or part of the upholstery trim, redone of course... The jury is still out on that, but I have decided to just use black out shades....  all it took on the over the cab/bunk windows was taking out a plastic screw thing on the end of each rod and slide the curtains off... I believe I will be able to salvage the brackets off of the curtains and reuse them on the new ones I make.  Still thinking on this one!

Nancy

All of my window treatments are gone and I'm starting from scratch. New hardware, sewing my own curtains, etc.

I planned on sewing my curtain for the bedroom area. When I went to get out the machine, apparently the power cord ran away....?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom