A lousy day at the office

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
When the weather is conducive, Chris likes to work on our deck. For this small job, she didn't need the large folding tables we have, and put her sewing machine on the outdoor eatery table.

Attachments

• Sewing2017-0419-2.jpg
    Sewing2017-0419-2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Sewing2_2017-0419-2.jpg
    Sewing2_2017-0419-2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 123
Tom,

You should be ashamed making her work in such dreary surroundings.

If we were near by I would ask her sew the curtains for our bedroom in the rv. By the looks of her beautiful surroundings, we are no where near you guys. Apparently, the power cord to our sewing machine decided to run away... ;)

Aye, she'd gladly sew your curtains. The power cord should be easy to replace  ???

At last! Photos, wooooo. What a pretty place to do some sewing, lucky lady.  :D

Hope you're enjoying the new camera ?

I finally figured out where to put the film  ;D  In this case, I left the camera in 'intelligent automatic' mode, because I was being a point-and-shoot'er. Would/could have got better shots if I'd had more time/patience.

I have been known to put my sewing machine on a picnic table, but I prefer using a folding table. In fact, we replaced our dinette table with an adjustable sewing table. It is the same height as the dinette and just a bit narrower. I can use it inside or out.

Aye, anything that's at a comfortable height works just fine. Sometimes one just has to improvise and use whatever is available. I cringe when Chris plops her sewing machine on our (indoor) glass dining table  :eek:

Chris' industrial sewing machine and table stay in the garage; That thing is so heavy, and the few times we've moved it, I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom