Where to order sealant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlLeeShaw

Hi John... can you tell me where i can order OEM sealant for our Trend? Thanks in advance!

used them to get sealant for the side seams on the roof.  Great service just call them and tell them what your are doing they will send you the right stuff.  they will be my go to source.

Gordiegaffer said:
used them to get sealant for the side seams on the roof.  Great service just call them and tell them what your are doing they will send you the right stuff.  they will be my go to source.
Absolutely,  they are a first class operation.

If you know what the sealant is, google it and you will be surprised at the price variation.  Usually the roofing supply place have the best prices.
Just my experience with my Dutch Star.  YMMV!

Winnebago seems to always find some obscure manufacturer to use for sealants. One of them used a few years ago was only available in Canada and would only sell in case lots. Somebody here bought a case and split it up among several of us in the board. Then Winnebago apparently 'suggested' the business not sell product to individuals so that supply line was cut.

Of course there's nothing wrong with an appropriate substitution.

Not sure if the Trend is full body paint, but but in this video Lichtsinn recommends the Winnebago sealant for non-painted, and local products for painted units.  I was a little shocked they recommend silicon for the painted units.  I assume so it can be removed and recaulked without damaging paint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJz7doxPQXg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom