Planet Earth Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
The Discovery Channel is showing a  series of 12 programs on our earth.  It has incredible photography and images from all corners of our earth.  Please don't miss any more of them if you haven't yet already begun to watch them.  We are watching it in High definition on a big TV and I am in awe of our Mother Nature.  The series on the ocean, the plains, Pole to Pole and a couple of others  have already been aired.  Please set up your Tivos to see this series.

Betty

We have a Season Pass for it.  The series is also running on DTV channel 284 (the Science Channel) at this time.

Betty, we agree!  It is fantastic video!  It great to use the TiVo because you can skip all the commercials.  And it even got our grandchildren away from their video games.

This really is an awesome series.  Just when you think you've seen all the nature shows there were.  Wow.  I wish I had HD for this.  It is fantastic.

This series is just awesome, hope some of you are able to watch it in HD. In fact it looks great in standard definition. The subject matter and narrator (Sigourney Weaver) are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom