Mesa/Gilbert/Chandler AZ Short Term RV Camp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1down

I'm going to be in the Glibert AZ area for a week while watching grandsons while mom and dad do the relocation to Oregon.  The house will be sold so we will be staying in our 33' fifth wheel. 

So I'm looking for a place to camp out for about a week in the Gilbert/Mesa/Chandler/Tempe area.  A pool for the boys would be nice.  Any suggestions on a short term camp site?

Howdy 1down,

In East metro Phoenix, we've camped at Usery Park and Lost Dutchmen State Park, and found both very nice. No pool tho.

The only place in Phoenix we camped that had a pool was on the other side of the city, at Leaf Verde RV Resort. Nice park, but I suspect too far away from the area you designated.

Enjoy it with the grandkids!

Cheers,
--
  Vall.

Call VDO in Mesa right off US60 and Ellsworth.  I've visited friends there and it looks like a nice place. 480-984-1146. Just down the freeway from Gilbert.

You might be in luck as the winter visitors are just starting to leave.

I had a quick look with the Allstays app and there are TONS of places, I suspect many are actually trailer parks with a few transient slots, but many are not. Out here in Fountain Hills there is a resort that has a pool, but it's about 30 min from the area you designated.

Wound up staying at Val Vista Village  Resort .  $25 a night.  Pools, spa, exercise room, full hookups.  Nice folks.  I look forward to staying again sometime.

Back
Top Bottom