Shopping question: class Bs available with cassette toilet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MA

I really hate black water tanks. But I would like an "emergency" toilet in a class B that I buy. Does anyone know of class Bs that are available with a cassette toilet and no black water tank? Just to be picky, I really want a diesel. Test drives have convinced me that diesel is the way to go.

I am looking for the same thing. Am new to Winnebago, but not new to rving. Haven't figured out how to introduce myself. Have had five Airstreams and now want a Winnebago B Van.

Like a Travato? I want something on a Sprinter chassis or similar. The diesels I have driven were much better than the gas engines.

familiar with this site?
https://www.thefitrv.com/

They have one with a composting toilet.  Don't know if that's a standard from winnebago or something special they did.  They have some videos posted about it

It's very easy to remove the toilet, cap the drain, drop a removable floor over it, and slide a cassette toilet in its place. Put some shelves in that space and use it as storage. You'll have extra storage and your cassette toilet for emergencies. The extra black tank can then be connected to the gray tank if they are close, thus extending your gray holding storage in the process. This could all be done to look factory, and also easy enough to undo when its time to sell the RV. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom