Video for How to Back an RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great advice for backing. We also use our cell phones. My wife is my spotter and I have the bluetooth speaker in the truck so she can help talk me in and I can keep my hands on the wheel and listen and talk via the bluetooth. I also jump out just to doublecheck how things are going.

Hammster said:
Great advice for backing. We also use our cell phones. My wife is my spotter and I have the bluetooth speaker in the truck so she can help talk me in and I can keep my hands on the wheel and listen and talk via the bluetooth. I also jump out just to doublecheck how things are going.

Which two way radio system do people suggest if you are out of cell phone range?

MN Blue Skies said:
Which two way radio system do people suggest if you are out of cell phone range?

Hi Max
Look on Amazon for an FRS/GMRS 2 way radio. For just parking the RV you do not need a fancy one, spend around $50 for a set of 2 that you like and you are all set. They advertise for example 20 miles reach but that comes down to only 2 miles in real life so not useful as a real cell phone replacement.
We use the radios that came with the RV, they are not the best but it works, beats yelling next to a diesel :)

Back
Top Bottom