No Battery Power

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Oldgator73

We have a 2016 Winnebago Winnie Drop. A few days ago I noticed there was no battery power. I first found the battery was only atv10.5 Amps (even after charging). I next checked the reverse polarity fuse and found it bad and replaced it (this fuse is in the breaker/fuse box under the fridge-a 40 Amp fuse). Since the battery would not hold a charge I bought a new one. Make sure you purchase a marine/rv deep cycle battery. Check the size. There are several different sizes. Check your battery box-the size should stamped on the box. Mine was size 24. Installed new battery and still no power. I was told there should be another fuse inline (on the load side, should be the black or red wire from the battery). I could not find this fuse anywhere. Then I noticed a junction box under the unit on left side just aft of the tongue. There is a little black box inside the junction box, hidden by some wires. You have to look real close and there is a small reset button there. Voila, battery power restored.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom