Overall Updating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lone_star_dsl

I'm looking for some ideas to update the interior and exterior of our toy hauler. It's a 2007 and is starting to feel a bit dated. Some of the white plastic parts on the exterior are starting to yellow and really starting to look like they're 10 years old.

Are there any stylish replacements to the typical exterior flood lights? How about converting the twist latches on compartment doors to slam latches?
How about LED brake and tail lights? Are they a plug and play installation? I'm also considering LED clearance lights if they're easy to do.

For the interior, are most of the sinks a typical household size? Ours are all beige and it would be nice to go with stainless.

Any other recommendations to bring our trailer up to date?

Thanks!

Are you familiar with Pinterest?  You can get on there and search and find lots of ideas for upgrades and for handy tricks.  I know for yellowed plastic parts, I have seen people just tape off around them and then spray paint white.  Looks brand new. 

For the lighting, we purchased led bulbs from eBay and changed out all our interior lights.  I'm sure you can do the same for outside. 

I don't think the sinks are typical size but you could cut out the counter to fit a new sink or perhaps order a new stainless sink from your closest RV dealer. 

Also on Pinterest, or even just googling, you can find ideas to change or recover window treatments and recovering cushions pretty cheap and easy.

Hope this helps!

Ebay and amazon has alot of RV/camper accessories items to freshen it up. Prices are really cheap on Ebay for outdoor LED light strips etc and hatch locks and some cool doo dads.

Search rv camper accessories

Back
Top Bottom