best place to buy a used fifth wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monchichi

i am in the market for a one to three year old used fifth wheel.  Anyone know the best place to start my search?  The location of the rig is not important.  thanks for any info!!!!

I am partial because I am in sales here, but for selection and benefits, it is hard to beat us. 

We are in Tampa, FL.

HAve you figured out what size, floor plan and make/model you want? Or are you just at the "find a nice fifth wheel" stage?

Also, do you know the max tow capacity of your tow vehicle? You can't shop until you know the upper limit of that.

We have done business with RV Sales in Moriarty NM since 1999 having purchased 3 5r's from them.  HONEST, great service, family owned and quality product.  They sell Excel and Idletime.  Very highly recommended by this customer. www.rvsalesnm.com

Phil

From my travels I think your best chance to find something used would be somewhere in Florida. A good start would be at Lazy Days It's a huge operation that has a lot of trade ins for motor homes etc. Also Eagles Pride had some used stuff & seemed to be nice people.

Back
Top Bottom