Mail Service Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnaye

We are transitioning to full time in our Motor Home.  I have two mail questions.  First has anyone used BMC Mail in Quartzsite, AZ?  If you use them, how do they do? We are currently living in AZ and we would like to stay AZ residents until we start traveling. 

The second question is, what mail forwarding service do you use and how do you like it?

Thanks in advance for the help

John and Becky 2004 Afla See Ya

There is a sponsor here too so check them out.  The big yellow flash above, pobox zone. I'm sure some folks here use it.

ChasA said:
We use and are pleased with MyRVMail.com.

We have used them since 2011.  I love being able to check my mailbox on line and decide if I want something mailed or trashed.  They list who the mail is from and they type of mail, letter, large envelope etc.

johnaye said:
We are transitioning to full time in our Motor Home.  I have two mail questions.  First has anyone used BMC Mail in Quartzsite, AZ?  If you use them, how do they do? We are currently living in AZ and we would like to stay AZ residents until we start traveling. 

The second question is, what mail forwarding service do you use and how do you like it?

Thanks in advance for the help

John and Becky 2004 Afla See Ya
Since you are going full time, why not change your domicile to Texas, Florida, or South Dakota and escape AZ's income taxes, and perhaps high vehicle registration expenses.  Go to Escapees.com  for their mail service and domicile change info:
This link goes to the Escapees mail service info:  https://escapees.com/support/mail-service/forms-and-booklets
This link goes to an Escapees booklet with details about a Domicile change:  https://www.escapees.com/images/pdfs/312-Domicile-Step-by-Step-0115.pdf

You can setup the mail service anytime, and then wait until you do start fulltiming to change your domicile. 

Thanks for all the replies. 

We want to keep AZ as our domicile for awhile as I am working here.  The reason for Quartzsite is no smog check for vehicles registered in that county.  While AZ will tax part of my retirement when we finally get there, the income will be low enough that it will not be a big deal.  Having said that, we will probably, eventually, use a FL address.

Thanks again.  If anyone else has some thoughts on mail services, I would appreciate the input.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom