Entertainment system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchamgirl

I just bought a 2006 coachmen.  The TV and radio receiver is gone.  I believe it was a tube tv.  We want a new system with TV, DVD, radio, Bluetooth and audio input.  If possible we would also like to be about to add outdoor speakers or connect to a Bluetooth speaker.  This is my first camper and have have no clue what to buy.  Adding pics of what I'm working with.

Ours came with an outside stereo system. I put a newer radio in that plays MP3s on the thumb drive. We don't use it camping hardly at all but when I set up at antique shows and hamfests it come in handy. Plus it provides power for my outside lights if I need it (meets usually start before the sun comes up).

Attachments

• outside-stereo.jpg
    outside-stereo.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Elmira Hamfest.jpg
    Elmira Hamfest.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 11
In my 16' it has a Furrion CD/DVD/mp3/ bluetooth with remote. Seems pretty nice, I purchased a pair of outdoor speakers I'm going to hook up to it and mount underneath and face them towards the door side of TT. The factory installed outdoor speakers are mounted high and away from the outdoor kitchen area, (useless)

EBay and Amazon has that Furrion setup. They make a thinner model and the new thick block looking style as well. (below)

https://www.amazon.com/Furrion-DV3200-Mount-Bluetooth-Stereo/dp/B017P8H57U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1494018610&sr=8-2&keywords=furrion+cd+dvd+mp3+rv

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom