Creation Museum and Ark Encounter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClickHill

Has anyone been to either one or both of these places? They look like an interesting trip.
I was planning on staying at Big Bone Lick State Park as a central, more or less, location to both places. So if anyone has been here as well, I'd love to hear your review(s).

It does kind of look interesting.. a supposed to be full size replica of Noah's Ark.. (Please do not ask me to explain why it is not.. but if you must I can).

But as it turns out the flood of visitors the owner anticipated turned into a flood of bills and a bankruptcy.

That said. I'm told if you go there you won't have any problems at all finding parking.

Yes, we did last summer! We took our two daughters and camped at a nearby campground (a different one) for a few nights. The Ark Encounter was amazing and we want to go back and hopefully take grandmother now that we have a large camper she would hopefully be comfortable in. DH and I still talk about how incredible it was. There is a lot of information to read and so much to look at. They did a really great job with how everything was done. We still talk about it to others and recommend to go. It's a great visit for both young and old. It is however a LOT of walking, so make sure you take good comfortable shoes!

The Creation museum was very informational, a lot of reading. I would say try to visit on weekday and arrive later in the day after lunch, to avoid the heavy traffic times for either place. Both places were busy. It tapered off around lunch time.

DH and I are believers in Christ and we really enjoyed this trip!

Thank you for the information. It seems like it will be a fun and informative trip worth taking.
Of course all the trips we take seem to be great fun, and we just love being out living life. :)
I hope to meet every fun person out living it up, and enjoying family time together.

Back
Top Bottom