EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Keystones Cabana Parts For Cancas  (Read 288 times)


  • Posts: 1
Keystones Cabana Parts For Cancas
« on: May 07, 2017, 09:00:17 AM »
What is the part called that is sewed into the canvas to attach it to the camper? Where can I buy replacements?


  • Administrator
  • ---
  • *
  • Posts: 46040
  • Celebrating 25 years of The RV Forum online.
    • RV Forum web site
Re: Keystones Cabana Parts For Cancas
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 09:29:53 AM »
Sometimes called a bead and sometimes called a welt, it's made from extruded polyethylene. You can purchase it at most canvas/awning stores, or online. Sold by the foot.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:16:29 PM by Tom »
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.