Water leak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sully525

I own a 2015 Thor Chateau 22e  class C.  It appears that I have a water leak in the back corner. Water pump will not pressurize and shut off and water dripping straight into grey tank. No faucets are leaking. If hooked to a hose water drips underneath unit just forward of grey tank.  Any ideas.

Not without looking.  My first guess would be poor winterizing,  second guess would be loose fitting.  But without taking stuff apart and doing some searching you will never know.

Thanks... I think all is good...a little overreaction and maybe a clogged line. Also loose fitting allowing air in. On a good note, I did locate the low point drains.

I had similar situation when mine started leaking and I had no idea what from. But after looking I noticed it was a roof. I did RV Roof Repair and everything became great as it was before.

sully525 said:
I own a 2015 Thor Chateau 22e  class C.  It appears that I have a water leak in the back corner. Water pump will not pressurize and shut off and water dripping straight into grey tank. No faucets are leaking. If hooked to a hose water drips underneath unit just forward of grey tank.  Any ideas.

How was the water dripping into the gray tank if none of the faucets were open?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom