Slide out pantry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hossrod

I have a 96 dutchmen class C. It has a slide out pantry that is in bad shape. I would like to replace it. Either something pre-built/kit, or build my own. I've found many pictures of them, but can't seem to find them for sale or know what the sliders are called to search for so I can build my own.  Most the photos I find of of RVs for sale that came with them.

Attached is an example photo of what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 76
something like this;

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Knape-Vogt-49-38-in-x-3-81-in-x-22-25-in-Pantry-Roll-Out-P4250FE-W/203303438?MERCH=REC-_-rv_gm_pip_rr-_-203303444-_-203303438-_-N

That indeed does look like what I'm looking for! Ouch on the price (especially after buying the shelving). Surprised I didn't see that earlier. I had found some on HD's site, but they were short, for upper cabinets. With your link, I was also able to find this version for a little less money... http://www.homedepot.com/p/Knape-Vogt-49-38-in-x-3-81-in-x-22-25-in-Pantry-Roll-Out-P4250CM-FN/203303396

Thanks!

Hossrod said:
I have a 96 dutchmen class C. It has a slide out pantry that is in bad shape. I would like to replace it. Either something pre-built/kit, or build my own. I've found many pictures of them, but can't seem to find them for sale or know what the sliders are called to search for so I can build my own.  Most the photos I find of of RVs for sale that came with them.

Thanks for any help!

The picture you show is exactly what we have. I'd like to find a supplier. I'd like to add another basket. The one's from HD are center mount baskets and mine, the baskets mount on the side of the frame.

google this "brd supply adjustable pull-out pantry" and good luck.  Let us know how you make out.

mine came with a wooden cabinet one.  Same idea, but it's just a thin bookcase like thing with a back panel.  It helps to contain the stuff a bit more than the wire one would but it's heavy.  Anyway, if you can't find a wire one you like, maybe you could make or find a bookcase to modify on a couple of drawer slides....

I have a 96 dutchmen class C. It has a slide out pantry that is in bad shape. I would like to replace it. Either something pre-built/kit, or build my own. I've found many pictures of them, but can't seem to find them for sale or know what the sliders are called to search for so I can build my own. Most the photos I find of of RVs for sale that came with them.

Thanks for any help! Pantry - KUICKSY CLICK BUY & GET
Got a question? This is the beginning of our second snowbird season in our 2012 3070RL and I loaded up the pantry rack with stuff after grocery shopping and as I'm doing it I was wishing it would pull out more.
It pulls out less then half way and it's really difficult to get things out of the back of each basket, I put the most frequently used things up front but it's still difficult.

I'm asking if it's suppose to come out further then it does? Maybe it's getting caught on something? Wonder if yours comes out further?

Got a question? This is the beginning of our second snowbird season in our 2012 3070RL and I loaded up the pantry rack with stuff after grocery shopping and as I'm doing it I was wishing it would pull out more.
It pulls out less then half way and it's really difficult to get things out of the back of each basket, I put the most frequently used things up front but it's still difficult.

I'm asking if it's suppose to come out further then it does? Maybe it's getting caught on something? Wonder if yours comes out further?
I’ve got the same one the original poster has shown in the 1st post. I’ll check it out today. Is yours the same?

I’ve got the same one the original poster has shown in the 1st post. I’ll check it out today. Is yours the same?
I just checked mine and it comes out a full 20” which is the length of the baskets. The drawer glides are the style that fully open/extend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom