EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Adventure Day Video (w/ drone, GoPro & Time-lapse)  (Read 229 times)

wan-der-lust

• ---
  • Robert, Gail, and our four-legged companion, Terra
    • wan-der-lust VLOG
Adventure Day Video (w/ drone, GoPro & Time-lapse)
« on: May 10, 2017, 09:08:29 AM »
We recently spent 2 weeks at Little Talbot Island SP north of Jacksonville. I created a montage video of one our Adventure Days (what we call them) The video consists of drone footage, GoPro and several time-lapse... I hope you enjoy:

Adventure Day / Little Talbot Island
wanderlust |ˈwändərˌləst| noun
a strong desire to wander or travel the world.
Our YouTube VLOG  &  Instagram

blw2

• ---
Re: Adventure Day Video (w/ drone, GoPro & Time-lapse)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 02:58:13 PM »
not too far from my home turf.  I enjoyed your video...nice way to record a "scrapbook" of your day

I'm more of a still shot guy historically, but I have often thought about getting a drone but we often go to places like that & I don't want to get in trouble with the rules around state parks and such.  I would like it more with the idea in mind of hobby flying and taking in the views form a different perspective....not so much for recording video, although I can see how it might lead to that path!

Anyway, nice job.
Brad (DW + 3 kids)
’13 Thor Chateau 31L Class C on Ford E-450
'06 Silverado
'05 Rockwood Freedom 1910 (5-1/2 years)
former tent campers

wan-der-lust

• ---
  • Robert, Gail, and our four-legged companion, Terra
    • wan-der-lust VLOG
Re: Adventure Day Video (w/ drone, GoPro & Time-lapse)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 04:05:32 PM »
I'm more of a still shot guy historically, but I have often thought about getting a drone but we often go to places like that & I don't want to get in trouble with the rules around state parks and such.

Thanks. I studied photography in college, but recently, over the past 2 years, started doing more video. I saw some drone footage on YouTube last year and had to have one. Such a totally different perspective. I went so far as getting my Drone Pilots license from the FAA. You have to watch where you fly them but there are plenty of places.
wanderlust |ˈwändərˌləst| noun
a strong desire to wander or travel the world.
Our YouTube VLOG  &  Instagram

Hosted by Over The Network