Adventure Day Video (w/ drone, GoPro & Time-lapse)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not too far from my home turf.  I enjoyed your video...nice way to record a "scrapbook" of your day

I'm more of a still shot guy historically, but I have often thought about getting a drone but we often go to places like that & I don't want to get in trouble with the rules around state parks and such.  I would like it more with the idea in mind of hobby flying and taking in the views form a different perspective....not so much for recording video, although I can see how it might lead to that path!

Anyway, nice job.

blw2 said:
I'm more of a still shot guy historically, but I have often thought about getting a drone but we often go to places like that & I don't want to get in trouble with the rules around state parks and such.

Thanks. I studied photography in college, but recently, over the past 2 years, started doing more video. I saw some drone footage on YouTube last year and had to have one. Such a totally different perspective. I went so far as getting my Drone Pilots license from the FAA. You have to watch where you fly them but there are plenty of places.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom