Delta faucet warrantee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
I have a delta faucet in my shower. It's a single valve style. Turning the valve counterclockwise, the water starts out being cold and the farther you rotate it, the water gets hotter. I had an issue  with it when we first came home from snowbirding for almost 6 months. We were unable to cool the water. It was for the most part hot all the time. After doing a bunch of research, I found that Delta was having issues with this model (1400 series pre 2006). I also found that Delta has a lifetime warrantee. I contacted them and they sent me a new cartridge assembly at no cost. I just replaced it and now it works fine the way it's suppose to. That cartridge is about a $40.00 item. Now that's good service. You may pay a little more for a Delta faucet but in the long run, it may be worth it IMHO. 

I have always had good luck with Delta products.  My father in law once bought a Price-Phister vanity faucet set and no water would come out.  Found out the spout was solid, no water passage, but they told him they tested each and everyone.

That's great news, not good when you get out of the shower looking like a steamed lobster. It's good to hear when manufacturers stand behind their products.

Back
Top Bottom