New motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garyb1st

After 2+ years of searching we found it.  A low mileage 2005 Pace Arrow 35G.  Full paint and super clean.  Feels huge compared to our 32 foot non-slide Aerbus.  The best part, I don't have to spend 50% of my waking hours searching RV Trader, RVT, Craigslist, PPL and just about every other source for motorhomes.  Now we just need to find a bit of time to use it.  Have a busy schedule through August and then.......

Attachments

• Pace Arrow Resize.jpg
    Pace Arrow Resize.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 130
Yep, nice looking coach! Glad you found one to suit your wants and need. Hurry up and get out on the road.

Thanks Scott.  Most of the coaches we looked at were no where near as nice as the photos in the ads.  This was the exception.  Aside from a few dings, this one does look almost new.  The coach was also maintained on a regular basis by one of the premier service facilities in So Cal. 

Attachments

• Pace Arrow pass- side.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 24
kdbgoat said:
Yep, nice looking coach! Glad you found one to suit your wants and need. Hurry up and get out on the road.

Grandson Bday Saturday, daughter and niece coming mid-late June, DW's sister coming in August for a week.  Then hopefully we're off and enjoying.  :)

Wow, Gary and Maria,
That's a beauty.  Hope to see you out on the road soon and enjoying it!
BB

HueyPilotVN said:
Good for you Gary and Maria.

Does this now release me from mobile repair services?

Happy for you guys.
LOL! Bill beat me to it. Congratulations Gary. Cyndi Jo and I are really happy for you guys.

Kev

That is one sweet ride - It looks brand spankin' new.  So shiny you can see what's next to it in the pic.

Full body paint sure does make a big difference!

Thanks everyone.  Bill and Kev, we're going to make a list of things only you guys can fix.  Next time we're all in Quartzite, we'll get the list out and have a party. 

When I tried to show the pix initially, I couldn't get them to load.  So I made a Test post and Maria managed to size one correctly.  One of the members who saw it asked to see a few pix of the interior.  So here we go. 

The most important thing on Maria's short list, "it has to have an oven".  So we're looking for a portable oven. 

The one thing we never wanted was a washer dryer.  But if we have enough ccc, we may leave it in.  Never know when we'll need clean pair of skivvies.  It's 12 years old and has never been used. 

The comfy chair.  Usually, when we sit down in the motorhomes we're looking at, we don't sit for long.  The seating in many are about as comfortable as a park bench or a log in the forest.  But this chair, the sofa, dinette and captains chairs are extremely comfortable.  So the comfy chair stays. 

When we found this motorhome, our hopes were dashed for a moment or two because of the limited amount of ccc we thought we had to live with.  The CGWR is challenged by our 5,000 lb toad.  We figured the chair, splendid and old CRT screen TV in the bedroom would have to go so we could carry more Stuff.  After I spend a week weighing pretty much everything we carried, we thought we might make it.  Still I was very concerned and heeding the warnings of the weight police, asked the owner if we could take it and have it weighed.  The sticker inside a closet said dry weight, no gas, water, propane or people, (nada, zilch, etc.) was 19,233.  We were quite happy when the scale read only 18,900.  And that was with maybe a half tank of gas, propane and some water.  So we just picked up another 333+++ of ccc.  So for now, we think we're good to go without removing the heavy tv in the bedroom, the splendid and the comfy chair.  We'll have it weighed when ready to travel just to make sure. 

Attachments

• Living Room Pace .jpg
    Living Room Pace .jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Bedroom with Desk?.jpg
    Bedroom with Desk?.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Splendide.jpg
    Splendide.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Kitchen - no oven .jpg
    Kitchen - no oven .jpg
    93 KB · Views: 48
  • Comfy chair.jpg
    Comfy chair.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 53
Looks to be about the same floor plan as my Dolphin. I like your gray carpet better than my cream color carpet, though. I have always liked the dinning on the curb side, still do, but I'll get used to it on the street side I suppose. Hard to find one with the dinning on the curb side with slide outs, but they do make them, just not common. I suppose there will less problems with plumbing ect with the dinning and sofa on the sliding side.

Attachments

• kitchen - slideouts open1.JPG
    kitchen - slideouts open1.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 41
Lol Charlie, we going from a no slide, no dinette (we removed it to make more room) motorhome where all meals are eaten from the comfort of the captains chairs to an actual dinette.  This will be a major adjustment. 

garyb1st said:
Lol Charlie, we going from a no slide, no dinette (we removed it to make more room) motorhome where all meals are eaten from the comfort of the captains chairs to an actual dinette.  This will be a major adjustment.
That coach must be a at least a 36 fter to have room for a washer/dryer. Looks great Gary.

Back
Top Bottom