Itasca Freightliner Display Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taoshum

Suddenly after 38,000 miles, the display on the dash of our Itasca Freightliner has started alerting me that I need to change the oil and air filters and I cannot find a way to clear this so I can get back to the regular display.  It is especially irritating since we just had all the oil/air filters changed not too long ago.  There must be some sequence of button pushes that will clear this???

You must have different electronics from our MMDC (multi-mode data controller), I've never seen such a thing from our Freightliner display. Give Freightliner a call tomorrow and ask them.

I would call Freightliner help line at 1-800-ftl-help. You can call any time, any day.

Sounds like you might have something like the TripTeK computer installed. Mine does not warn me about air filters but certainly oil changes. The manuals for TripTek are here:
http://www.triptek.net/manuals.html

It's a bit clumsy as to how to reset the mileage for reminders like oil changes and the like but once you do it a couple times it gets easier.

I don't know what a 34SH is, but I THOUGHT the 06 & 07 Meridians were the same. No idea what this is

Back
Top Bottom