Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macpaker1

Hi i am new here i just bought a 1998 fleetwood Mallard 5th wheel needs some work. Slide motors don't work heater tank is no good but in fairly good shape its my full time home so i was wondering if i should stay with 6 gallon atwoood or go tankless also toilet needs replaced i am a big guy 6'2" 300lb any help is appriciated

Macpaker1 said:
.....  i was wondering if i should stay with 6 gallon atwoood or go tankless....
I've been exploring this question for a couple of years and have done rather extensive research. A lot depends on your showering habits of course, but I like the concept of plentiful hot water. From the multiple consumer reviews I've read, the Girard tankless units have significant issues with variability of temperature. The Suburban and Atwood less so. The RV-500 by Precision Temps was at the top of my list in the beginning but the two aforementioned brands have similar technology and have less negative reviews recently. Since I'm going to be buying a new trailer in about 18 months I've put my research on hold until I find out what's in my new unit.
Bob

Back
Top Bottom