Phoenix Cruiser vs Coach House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SissyBoyFloyd

Anyone with experience in choosing between these two fine companies?  Opinions please and thank you.  (I tried posting this in the Class B section but got no response.  I doubt many people actually consider these a B after they see one.)

*Excuse the double post.  I have asked the powers that be to remove one.

I was a Phoenix owner and I just ordered a new Coach House. My Phoenix was a 2012 model 2400 that we put 60,000 miles of hard driving. Delivery quality was very disappointing but factory service was very good in getting all of our problems resolved quickly. Lots of aggravating minor issues with build components over the years but factory personnel were for the most part very responsive. I changed virtually every cabinet and drawer closure device due to component failure. Unit was very noisy. We upgraded to Coach House that is more expensive but a tour of factory in May was very impressive in terms of product, components, and process. We compared the Phoenix 2551 to the Coach House 261. Coach House is superior in component quality, Phoenix has an edge in willingness to customize the build to meet customer needs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom