1999 Ntl. Tropical Duo therm A/c conteroller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scotty D

I am new to the forum. I have a 1999 National tropical 3650 that I recently acquired and have a question regarding the Duo therm A/C controller. I am on zone 1 and the a/c seems ok, fan runs and compressor starts.. Unsure how to toggle to zone . any assistance or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scotty D

Are you asking how to get the thermostat to show Zone 2? Is it the Duotherm "Comfort Control Center" or some other model of thermostat? There are several different Duotherm thermostats. If you can't identify the model, a photo would help.

Or are you asking about the a/c zone controller that is usually adjacent to the a/c itself and wired to the thermostat?

It is the Duotherm comfort controlle center with 4 buttons,  located inside the coach above the EMS and fantastic controller. The top button is fan, next is mode and the 2 bottom buttons are the up and down arrows. I reset the controller per a previous discussion and it is set to zone 1 but the EMS shows power to both zones. I am trying to toggle to zone 2 so I can turn it off, however not sure how to do that.

Thank you for responding,

Scotty D
Floral City, FL

I believe on the 4-button model that the Fan & Mode buttons are pressed simultaneously to switch zones.

A helpful service manual for that t-stat is available at http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ccc.pdf and it walks through the various operating modes as well as troubleshooting.

Back
Top Bottom